Special Promotions

Save 20% on Your First Order of Any Product on iVet.com. Yep, it’s That Easy.

Use Code SUBSCRIBENOW at Checkout*


With this special offer, you’ll not only receive the standard Subscribe & Save discount of 5%, you’ll also enjoy and additional savings of 15% on your first order for a total savings of 20%. Subsequent subscription renewal orders will receive the standard 5% Subscribe & Save discount.
*Some exclusions apply, only available for first-time purchasers.


Save 20% on your first Subscribe & Save order. Plus, 5% off future deliveries.


You set the schedule, skip or cancel anytime with no penalties.