All dogs need regular ear cleanings. Keep your pet’s ears clean and healthy with EPIOTIC® Advanced Ear Cleanser. Designed for routine ear cleaning, EPIOTIC® Advanced Ear Cleanser supports good ear health and should be an important part of your pet’s at-home grooming routine!
- Veterinarian-recommended cleanser, specifically designed for routine cleaning of the ears in dogs and cats
- Powerful yet gentle cleanser that doesn’t sting, making it great for frequent use
Frequent ear cleanings often benefit dogs prone to ear infections, including1:
- Dogs with allergies
- Dogs with floppy ears (such as Cocker Spaniels, Golden Retrievers, Poodles, and Old English Sheepdogs)
- Dogs that like to swim or get wet often
Epiotic Advanced ear cleanser provides:
- Cleansing and drying action
- Keeps ears clean and dry
- Removes excessive wax and debris
- Leaves ears smelling better
- Innovative technology
- Helps keep microorganisms from bonding to the skin’s surface
- Helps remove dead cells
Gentle enough for frequent use, with:
- Neutral pH
- Should not interfere with other ear products ( including Otitis externa treatment)
- Non-irritating formula
- Delivers the same power as more acidic cleaners, but without stinging the ears4
1. Overview of otitis externa. Merck Veterinary Manual website. Available at: https://www.merckvetmanual.com/ear-disorders/otitis-externa/overview-of-otitis-externa. Accessed July 9, 2020.
2. Top 10 reasons pets visit vets. Nationwide Insurance website. Available at: https://www.petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-health/
health-conditions/top-10-reasons-pets-visit-vets/. Accessed July 28, 2020.
3. Reme CA, Pin D, Collinot C, Cadiergues MC, Joyce JA, Fontaine J. The efficacy of an antiseptic and microbial anti-adhesive ear cleanser in dogs with otitis externa. Vet Ther. 2006;7:15–26.
4. Mason CL, Steen SI, Paterson S, Cripps PJ. Study to assess in vitro antimicrobial activity of nine ear cleaners against 50 Malassezia pachydermatis isolates. Vet Dermatol. 2013;24:362–366.